Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox #47

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by the Story Siren, where we talk about the books we got the past week.


I have started this year with some bookbuying restrictions. I am only allowed to buy 4 books each month. In January I bought 5, one more than originally intended, but still not as many as I have used to buy. The preordered books does not count. I have only bought one book this week:


Bought:

Kristen Callihan: Firelight



What did you get in your mailbox this week?

5 comments:

Olgareads said...

The cover of this book is simply amazing!

Unknown said...

I have seen this book in quite a few places and am going to have to check it out. Good for you for sticking to your book buying resolution! I am lacking that kind of willpower. Although, I have been borrowing from the library more often. Does that count? Beautiful blog! I am a new follower.

Steph My IMM

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

Hahah I haven't heard of this book but I like that cover! Hope you enjoy it :)

My IMM

The Norwegian BookGirl said...

@Olgareads: I know, I love it.


@Steph: Than you for following me and for the kind words on my blog. I found the book on Goodreads and it has been getting some great reviews there so I took a chance and bought it. Love stories from London and the victorian era.

@Anna: I hope so too :) I am eager to read it.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i'd really like to read this! sounds like a good mix of romance and fantasy.

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Kimla's Storytime kit.