Friday, March 25, 2011
This is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee.Find more about it here.
This week's question: Give us five book-related silly facts about you.
1. I have a book with me at most times when I am not at the house. I feel naked whitout one. Sometimes I carry around more than one book, because I cannot choose which one to take with me.
2. I am not a loyal reader; I choose books to read impulsively. One day I am in the mood for some horror, the next I want to read Anita Blake. That's why my reading list here on the blog keeps changing. I do try to read the books I receive for review though, so normally I read like 3 or 4 books at a time.
3. I have a hard time giving or throwing books away, I am a book hoarder. When someone in my family dies, I am usually the one that inherites all the books because I can't stand the fact that they otherwise would be thrown away.
4. I cannot sleep if I do not read after going to bed. I normally read with a strong flashlight, so I don't disturb my boyfriend.
5. When I go on vacation, I have a hard time choosing the books that are to come with me. Most times I end up taking 6 or 7 books, even though I am not going to be away that long. My kindle has been a real savior when it comes to the weight of my suitcase.
The hop is hosted by Crazy for Books.
This week's questions:
If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?"
I would put myself into RubyRed by Kerstin Gier, would be nice to be abel to travel back in time whenever I pleased.
And I would love to be a part of a wizard-family and attend Hogwarts in the Harry Potter series.
Happy weekend everybody. Remember, you can follow my blog via e-mail also. More information here.