Books are my passion and I read a lot of them. On this blog you can read more about all the lovely books that enter my life. Have a book you think I woul enjoy? Please check my review policy.
I do not accept awards since I don't like to highlight just a few bloggers, when there are some many great ones out there.
This is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee.Find more about it here.
This week's question: Give us five book-related silly facts about you.
1. I have a book with me at most times when I am not at the house. I feel naked whitout one. Sometimes I carry around more than one book, because I cannot choose which one to take with me.
2. I am not a loyal reader; I choose books to read impulsively. One day I am in the mood for some horror, the next I want to read Anita Blake. That's why my reading list here on the blog keeps changing. I do try to read the books I receive for review though, so normally I read like 3 or 4 books at a time.
3. I have a hard time giving or throwing books away, I am a book hoarder. When someone in my family dies, I am usually the one that inherites all the books because I can't stand the fact that they otherwise would be thrown away.
4. I cannot sleep if I do not read after going to bed. I normally read with a strong flashlight, so I don't disturb my boyfriend.
5. When I go on vacation, I have a hard time choosing the books that are to come with me. Most times I end up taking 6 or 7 books, even though I am not going to be away that long. My kindle has been a real savior when it comes to the weight of my suitcase.