Sunday, August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox #33

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by the Story Siren, where we talk about the books we got last week.

I have been acquiring many books this summer, but I could not resist buying some books last week either. This is my last book buying this autumn, I swear. I will try to put myself on a book buying ban from now on.

Here are the books I got:

For review:

Jennifer Lynn Barnes: Every Other day ( E-galley)

Maryrose Wood: The Poison Diaries; Nightshade (E-galley & review copy in mail)
Rae Carson:The Girl of Fire and Thorns

Bought:

Larissa Ione: Pleasure Unbound


Lucy Christopher: Stolen

Lara Adrian: Taken by Midnight 
 
Lara Adrian: Deeper than Midnight
Alexandra Harvey: Haunting Violet

Stacey Jay: Juliet Immortal
 Maryrose Wood: The Poison Diaries ( Kindle - edition)

I have also preordered some books, among them The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton. I am looking forward to having these show up in my mailbox. What did you get in your mailbox?

9 comments:

-Ria xo said...

Stolen has a gorgeous cover.
The Poison Diaries look great, enjoy!

Michelle Santiago said...

pleasure unbound was awesome. hope you enjoy it as much as i did. great IMM this week; enjoy all your books :)

Stop by our IMM.

-Michelle

None said...

Haunting Violet is quite entertaining. And I got Every other day as well. I'm already excited to read it :)

Grace Fonseca said...

Wow. What a beautiful selection of titles. Old follower saying hello. Girls of Fire and Thorns was excellent. Enjoy your books. Come see what I got this week at Livre De Amour. Love your background.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i really liked haunting violet, enjoy!

Bex said...

Oh, Pleasure Unbound is really good! I hope you enjoy it! All books looks great. :)

My IMM can be found here!

Sash and Em said...

Stolen looks good!

Check out Em's IMM!
Also, check out our giveaway of Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor!

MoonStar said...

Uhh.. really great books. Or I haven´t read any of these, but I would really love to. Looking forward to see what you think :)

I didn´t get much this week. But soon going to London :D Wuhuu.. Shopping :P

Happy reading

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to reading Juliet Immortal - sounds wonderful!

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Kimla's Storytime kit.