Sunday, November 7, 2010

In my Mailbox (9) & Contest winner

This is a weekly meme hosted by the Story Siren, where we showcase the books we got last week.

I got the following books:

For review ( Via Netgalley)
The Raising by Laura Kasischke
Jane Austen by Catherine Reef

Bought:
Bullet by Laurell K. Hamilton
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman (I bought the Norwegian translation)

I hosted a contest last week, to give something back to my followers. It means a lot to me that you read my blog and comment on my posts. The prizes were:

1. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare ( Paperback, brand new copy)
2. Firestorm by Rachel Caine ( Signed paperback)
3. Frostbite by Richelle Mead ( Used paperback copy)
4. Swag from the Midnight Breed Series by Lara Adrian
5. Norwegian chocolate & candy

I have choosen the winner using Random.org, and the winner is....

Carrie at The Hammock Blog!

Congratulations.

I have wrapped your prize, and will take it to the post office tommorow.


Have a great weekend everyone!

10 comments:

jen7waters said...

Congrats Carrie! what a great package you'll receive in your mailbox!;) (chocolate...mmm :D)

jacmom said...

Congrats!

Missy said...

I love love love all things Neil Gaiman and The Graveyard Book is no exception. I hope you enjoy it!!

And a big congrats to Carrie!!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Oh my gosh!!!! WOW!! This is such an awesome prize!! Thank you SOO much!! I am sending you an email now! THank you!!

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews) said...

Great selection of books in your mailbox this week & congrats to Carrie on her win!

Happy reading! :)

baddict17 said...

Congrats!!

nikkibrandyberry said...

After looking at that pic I need to go find some candy...yum yum yum! Congrats to your winner!! Great post this week! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

Aisle B said...

cnograts Carrie!

Nice selection of books here and love the Anita Blake pic.

enjoy the reads :)
http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1502566882/in-my-mailbox-mailbox

Krystal said...

Nice In My Mailbox week. And congrats to your contest winner! Happy reading this week.
Here's my IMM

Kelly aka yllektra(force-oblique) said...

Congrats Carrie! XD

Oh, the Raising seems really interesting!
Happy reading!

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Kimla's Storytime kit.