Monday, April 25, 2011

Music Monday, Scandinavian Version (2)

This is a new meme I will do weekly here on the blog, where I talk about scandinavian music that I like. It may be new songs, or older ones.

Easter is over, and even though I have been working and not taken all the days off, it's going to be hard to get back to the normal routine. The weather have been so nice, I hope that will last.

Here are some Norwegian songs I like very much:

Susanne Sundfør: The Brothel



I love this beautifil song. Susanne is a Norwegian artist, and the critics love her. She have been compared to artists such as Joni Mitchell and writes beautiful music. Her debut came in 2006 with the single Walls.

Tone Damli: Stuck in my Head



Tone came second in the Norwegian Idol in 2005, and got a record deal. She have made four records, the last one Cocool came in 2010. Tone is considered one of the most beautiful women in Norway, and is an ambassador for exercise and healthy living. She is currently trying to break through internationally.

Tone Damli: Butterflies ( Another catchy tune)



Wishing you all a great week and happy reading.

2 comments:

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

I love Stuck in My Head :) and The Brothel is great too.

Sara said...

I really like Stuck in My Head! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Kimla's Storytime kit.