Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: "Dark Flame".

This meme is hosted by "Breaking the spine", and here we showcase the books we are dying to get our hand on.

My pick this week is: "Dark Flame" by Alyson Noel
"Once it seemed being immortal was a gift to Ever Bloom - now it's a curse. And she's a danger to herself. Ever has been dabbling in Magyck - seeking to explore her own powers, hoping to find a future for her relationship with Damen. But she's not in control - in fact, the magyck has bound her eternally to her immortal enemy, Roman. Whenever he's near, she feels his heartbeat, his breath, his blood racing in her veins. Ever is in deep - and the one person who might be able to help her must never find out what she's done . . ."
(Description from Play.com)

I love Alyson Noel's books, and since I buy them from the UK I have to wait a bit longer than the residents in the United States to get to read them. I actually got an e-mail that the book was posted today, so hopefully it won't take long before it arrives in my mailbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Kimla's Storytime kit.